Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Gloves.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 am

Battle Gloves. Blackcopy3

Battle Gloves

Type of Equipment: Battle Gloves - Cestus
Description: Thick, Brown, Tanned leather gloves with half inch thick steel plates fastened to the front (See Picture)
Ability (or Abilities): Modifies the strength of the user's punches (No specific increase in stats) so they could cause severe bruises, slight tearing in muscle tissue, or tearing of the skin.
Durability: The steel plates on the front can be used to block any metal lower then itself, but is broken by higher durability items. The leather can be cut be iron or anything above.
History of Item: One day in the market place, Finnik spotted a somewhat large man yelling at a merchant, saying that the store was a scam. Finnik had bought things from the same merchant before, the items being as the should. Finnik put a hand on the man's shoulder, telling him to calm down. This statement begun a fight between the two. Finnik, obviously won, and as a reward, the merchant gave him a pair of Battle Gloves.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

I want a pair of the gloves. Also, I wasn't sure where to put these, but since the modifies the strength of punch, then I thought it would count as a weapon. And if this is acceptable, I'd like to upgrade the durability in the later future.

Last edited by Finnik on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 pm

General question, in your head what are the effects of a 10% increase in taijutsu. Are you thinking just general skill increase that would give you an edge over those of your rank or are you thinking an actual 10% increase in jutsu effects? The first is perfectly allowed while the second is not, just need to make sure you understand that. And these can be upgraded later I guess but that bridge will be crossed when we get there.
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

After our conversation in the chatbox, I have edited the increase out.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm

approved, 5500 ryo
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Buying.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Ryo deducted!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Battle Gloves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Gloves.   Battle Gloves. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Gloves.
Page 1 of 1