Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 3200

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 am

Rose made her way through the Spire, adjusting to life above water was hard, she was too use to the sights of the beautiful creatures of the deep, she missed the smell of sea salt and the various colored fished that floated past the Glass dome barrier but most of all she missed the Coral fields. Chika wasn't exactly a sight for sore eyes, atleast not compared to Fukamigakure. In its own way it was beautiful and Rose respected that fact but her heart still sat at the bottom of the sea, to her Chikagakure was just rock, dirt and more rock but due to her artistic side she still saw it as beautiful, it would be her goal to paint it.

Snapping out of her daze Rose found herself stopped by a group of Children, they seemed to smile widely and playfully tease eachother. One young girl tried to steal an apple but was caught by the shop owner, he raised his hand to smack the girl across the face but Rose intervened and stopped him ''Do not hit this poor child sir, here take this for the trouble she has caused'' Rose said calmly handing the man a few coins ''Actually id like to buy all your apples'' She said handing him more coins. All the children ran up happily and grabbed an apple, the young girl hanging off of Rose happily as if she had just made a new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 am

I was lonely. Not lonely as in physically, in that sense it was quite the opposite. I was a high-ranking government official, best friends with the kage of the rebellion capital and looked up on by all of the refugees. But this place...regardless of how comfortable the people tried to make me feel here, it wasn't my home. My home was currently buried halfway under the ocean and in ruins.

As this thought entered my mind I started shaking and pulled a cigarette from the pocket of my suit jacket and lite it up, taking a drag from it before continuing down the street. I passed a stand with some children and a woman. The woman had just bought apples for them, but that wasn't what got my attention. It was the fact that the man had attempted to hit the child. I kept my demeanor calm and approached the stand, resting my arms on it as the children walked away. I locked eyes with the man and said to him "I know you realize who I am and what I saw you attempt to do...don't let me catch you attempting to do that again or some unfortunate...'accidents' may occur, do you understand?" The man shakily nodded to me before I got up and turned to the woman, smiling warmly before attempting to turn back to the road.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Rose smiled at the children as she waved them off, the smaller girl not far behind them. Rose watched as a man confronted the Shop keeper, something about him seemed familiar, below the smell of his cigarette stained clothing Rose could smell Sea Salt, there was no doubt about it that he was from Fuka as well. Rose thought for a moment before it hit her ''Lord Shinkage, forgive me I did not realize you would be down here in the Spire'' she said with a small curtsy. Rose felt embarrassed, she had never officially met him before even though she was the Head Medic back in Fuka, she was invited on many occasions to meet him but she never had the time to show up due to her regular visitors. An embarrassed look crossed her face, she had actually stood him up on many occasions and now finally she was meeting him.

Rose's went slightly pink as she caught herself staring at him, he was an attractive man to say the least. Rose bowed once again ''Thank you for sticking up for the children, I really think they're just as much apart of this war as those who fight on the battlefield. These children are the ones who have to pick up the pieces once this war is over. Its a sad fact that half of them will become Orphans halfway through it'' Rose said as a memory filled her mind. The memory of her Best friend who died at the hands of the Uchiha. Rose placed her hand on the small blue flower that sat in her hair, it was the only thing she had left her and after 17 years it still looked to be fulled with life.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 pm

I chuckled slightly as the woman addressed me as 'Lord Shinkage' it was unexpected. That only meant one thing about this woman, she was one of the survivors of Fukamigakure's destruction which automatically made her leagues more interesting to me. I responded to her after her formal apology "No need for the formalities my dear, that title is no longer viable for the time being. Just call me Shizen." After I noticed she was staring at me which caused me to chuckle again but then she mentioned a harsh truth about the children during the time of the war. I nodded and lost my smile before speaking "That is very true, the children will be the ones to suffer most in this war. The war is necessary though, we would rather our children grow up and be free than be chained down by the empire." I took another drag from my cigarette as I was now thinking of the upcoming final battle for the war and how I had yet to prepare. There wasn't much time left now.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am

Rose tried not to bow but she couldn't help herself, growing as so 'noble' she found it hard to act like a normal personal ''Nice to meet you Lor-I mean Shizen, I am Roselia Sugara. I was once the Head Medic back in Fukamigakure'' she said awaiting his reaction. He would now realise that she was the one who had stood him up countless times, a nervous thought crossed her mind as she stood there. Rose watched as his his face changed from a happy one to serious, perhaps she shouldn't have said anything but even so it was a truth about the war. Rose nodded at agreement at the thought of freedom, both sides held valued cases but Rose leaned more toward the freedom side of things so I she guessed that was one thing she could agree on. ''I guess now more then ever my skills will be needed for our people, I just hope I can keep up'' she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 am

Ah so it was her? The head of one of the royal families of Fukamigakure. I had been scheduled to meet her many times back when the village was still operational but something 'came up' every time on her end. I smirked and said to her "Ah of course, Ms. Sugara, good to see you actually have time for me today." I would chuckle before getting a serious look again and saying to her "Lets hope we all can keep up, the catastrophe has taken a great toll on the rebellion people and we all need hope." I would sigh and take another drag from my cigarette while waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:53 am

Rose blushed as Shizen discovered who she was, the woman who had stood him up on more then one occasion and now he was being cheeky about, oh the irony. Rose smiled at Shizen, she could he really cared about the people and she could also tell he missed home, a thought crossed her mind ''Here I have something that you might like'' She said rummaging through a small pouch at her thigh. Rose pulled out a piece of something Shiny, it was small and shaped like the Fukamigakure Symbol. It was made of glass and looked much like a necklace. Rose placed the necklace into Shizens hands ''This is a piece of history, it may not look like much but its actually from the domes of Fuka. Before everyone evacuated I grabbed a piece of the broken glass and and shaped it into a necklace. I wasn't really sure why I did it'' Rose said, taking her time telling the story, Rose noticed a small shop a few doors down that sold food and drinks, a slight mile crossed her face ''Would you care to join me for lunch? My schedule seems thin Today so I guess I can make up for the times I stood you up.'' A slight giggled left her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am

My smile grew wide when she offered the piece of Fukamigakures glass to me. I hastily took it from her and kissed it before putting it around my neck. I then locked eyes with her and said "Thank you so much for this Roselia, I wasn't able to grab anything before the villages destruction." I was genuinely thankful to her for giving this to me, and when she offered for me to have lunch with her I was more than happy to do so, I responded full heartily "Of course I have time for lunch my dear, please lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:53 am

Rose felt honored that she had received such a reaction from the Shinkage and a smile crossed her face when he accepted his offer. Rose made her way down the street, leading Shizen along the way. The Restraunt had tables and chairs outside and luckily enough it wasn't full. Rose approached a set of Tables and turned her attention to Shizen ''After you..'' she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

I nodded to her and walked into the restaurant and said to the hostess at the front "Excuse me but this is a special occasion, may I have my special table?" The hostess smiled and began walking through the crowded room to a door in the back and when she opened the door we would both see an ornate room with a small table set up for two people. The color scheme was seafoam and a light blue to mimic the calming colors of the ocean, with a gigantic chandelier hanging from the ceiling above the table. This was my special room that I made sure to keep in every restaurant in Chikagakure for an occasion just like this. I would go to the table and pull out a chair and say to Roselia with a smile "After you Ms. Sugara."
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 am

Rose entered the Restuarant alongside Shizen, indeed it was just an average looking place but as she entered Shizens VIP room a look of shock crossed her face, everything about it reminded her of home, even the chandelier above. Rose's heart pounded and her stomach got butterflies as she peered around the room, it was a beautiful sight indeed. Rose smiled as Shizen pulled out her chair, she approached and sat down gracefully asher eyes and mind still travelled around the room. With a large smile Rose brought her attention back to Shizen "It reminds me of Home... this is a wonderful place. I never knew that something simple like this could bring back the feeling of home" she smiled cheerfully. Rose woulld await for Shizen to sit so they could continue their date.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 am

I smiled at Roselia and sat down across from her before explaining this room "I modeled this room after one of my favorite restaurants back in Fukamigakure, I had never used it until now because I felt the people I could bring wouldn't understand the significance of this...but you're home is my home as well, and as I expected you do." A waiter then showed up and asked for drinks and I ordered a bottle of white wine which he quickly brought to the table with two glasses. I then poured wine into both of them.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 am

Rose sat across from Shizen and watched as a bottle of wine entered the room, he was sparing no expense on this lunch and to think it was originally her idea. Rose couldn't help but to feel incredibly relaxed, she had missed the feeling of the sea for as long as she could remember. A smell hit her nose as she was about to speak stopping her in her tracks, the smell of sea salt. She could smell it throughout the room and her senses seemed to enjoy it ''I can smell... Sea Salt'' She murmured. Rose snapped from her daze as the wine was poured into her glass, she thanked the waiter and brought her attention to Shizen ''I remember the restaurant your speaking of, I remember it well. It was actually my favorite place to dine when I had the time. I can tell the resemblance between this room and the restaurant'' she said once again admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 am

I nodded as she noticed the scent in the room, she would find that I had no expense spared in its construction. After the wine was poured I would raise my glass and declare a toast "To the memory of Fukamigakure, and to the prosperity it will gain after its reconstruction." I would wait for her to cling glasses with me as I smiled with the image of a new Fukamigakure in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Soooo sorry hun been focusing on Kushino and Ayame... its Roses turn now. So sorry hun!

Rose allowed no emotion to go unoticed as she clinged glasses with Shizen, this was one of the happiest times shes had since before leaving Fuka. Rose nodded in agree as Shizen spoke "I second that notion" she said allowing a giggle slip her lips. Rose took a sip of her wine, savouring the flavour slowly enjoying its taste, it had been a long time since she had a simple wine and she felt like she was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 pm

I would smile and take a sip from my own glass after saying the toast. I set it down and looked to Roselia and said "So Ms. Sugara, being the head of your clan I would like to ask if you would help lead the reconstruction progress when it begins, your clans kekkei genkai is essential in repairing the domes and if you accept, I promise we will be seeing a lot more of each other." I would wink at her and take another sip from my glass as I waited for a response. I was taking this request a little more casually than I should've as her clans abilities were imperative if Fukamigakure was ever to be brought back to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Rose let out a slight giggle at Shizen's comment, she knew this was coming and had already decided months before. Rose placed her hand on her wine glass once more swirling the wine around the glass before looking up ''Id be more then honored in helping to rebuild the Village, I actually have a few idea's I want to run by you for the Village.'' She said with a widened smile. Rose's face grew slightly blushed ''Id like that very much... I mean spending more time together'' She added.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I laughed a little before saying "Well we don't have to wait for construction to start before spending more time together you know, we both live here right now." I would look in her eyes with a smile for a few seconds before leaning back, grabbing my wine glass again. I swirled around the wine and took a drink myself and set it down. I then pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a drag before looking at Roselia again and saying "I would also be more than happy to hear your ideas for the village, I'm sure they would be very beneficial. We can discuss them whenever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Rose laughed along side Shizen, he was right. They both lived in the same Village and not much was different to before other then the village was above the sea. ''I guess your right about that, though im not sure how much time we can spend together while this war rages on, with you being a Kage and I myself the head of the Medical Corp things are going to be hard'' she said going over the near future in her head. Rose watched as Shizen dragged on his Cigarette, she wasn't sure if she should give him her idea's now or not but she decided she didn't want to ruin the moment. There was one other thing Rose wanted to talk to Shizen about.. The Sanbi. The beast that had taken the life of nearly half her clan and destroyed their home. ''I....The S...'' Rose stopped herself, she couldn't bring herself to speak about the horrific beast, her head turning in shame.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:05 pm

My whole body tensed up when she began to say its name...that horrific beast who had taken everything from me. I crushed the cigarette in my hand and slammed it on the table, my hand shaking slightly from rage. I kept looking down at the table and in a quiet voice I said to her "Don't worry about that thing Roselia...It will no longer be an issue when we begin reconstructing...I have its punishment lined up." My plan for it began going through my head again all the benefits and consequences and the possible outcomes, but just as every other time I ran it over in my head the answer was the same, it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 am

A questionable looked crossed Rose's face when Shizen said the beast would receive some kind of punishment from him, what could it be?. Rose thought for a moment before she responded to him ''What do you mean you have punishment lined up? I was at a point a year ago that I hated and wanted to kill the beast but since then Ive had a change of heart... Killing it won't bring back the lives hes taken nor will it help fix the Village.. So I beg you please don't kill the Sanbi'' She said, she couldn't believe she just said that but that was how show felt. In a way she felt pity for the Sanbi and she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I chuckled lightly when she told me not to kill the Sanbi, it's a good thing I never planned on doing that to begin with. I quickly shot back the remainder of my wine and began speaking to her "Don't worry, I never intended on killing the beast. That would be far too generous of me to do. Just think about it, the beast hates humanity hence why it relentlessly attacked our home for years, so I formulated a way to make it suffer more than anything." I paused a few seconds for dramatic effect and poured more wine for myself before continuing "The worst way to punish it would be to seal it into its worst hatred, put it inside of a human being and destroy its pride as it is helpless to control a human using its massive amount of power to their benefit." I laughed for a few seconds before locking eyes with Roselia and saying "So in short, I plan on sealing the beast into someone. That is how I will get my revenge."
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 am

Rose hesitated for a moment, she liked the idea though she still felt pity for the sanbi, if it were to be sealed away it would certainly make life in Fuka better but would the Sanbi still have a voice?. Rose picked up on Shizens hints, he was going to become the new jinchuriki for the sanbi, he was the most ideal for the position they were in and it kinda made sense. A thought crossed Roses mind "Im coming with you when you seal the Sanbi kn this new 'host'" she said grabing Shizens hands. She was worried about him getting hurt and worried about herself followingbthe tradition of the clan leaders before her but it was something she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 am

I would be slightly surprised as I felt her hand touch mine and I would look into her eyes before putting my other hand on top of hers. I sighed and said in a low tone "Roselia, I can't allow that. If something were to happen to me while attempting to seal the beast I would need someone to be able to look after the village, and being the head of one of Fukamigakure's royal clans you would be best fit, taking you with me...would be a terrible political decision." I would stroke her hand with my thumb a little bit as I said this last part. I tried to make it seem like my decision was completely based in politics but the truth of the matter is that she seemed...interesting, and I really didn't want anything to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Rose's eyes seemed to hit the floor, he wouldn't allow her to go, and for political reasons. She could tell he feared for her safety but that wasn't a good enough reason to make her stay, she loved the gesture but she would now become incredibly stubborn. ''I would make the perfect person to come along, Im a Head Medic to begin and I'm the best of the best with my glass release'' She said trying to plead with him. Rose looked into Shizens eyes, he seemed to have made his decision all ready ''Fine If I must stay then promise you will atleast take people with you'' She said with a sadened look across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next