Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I could tell that she was trying to be stubborn now, although I wasn't quite sure why going was such a big issue with her. I would look into her eyes and continue holding her hand and respond to her in the same steady tone "I'm afraid I won't be swayed here my dear, this is far too large a risk for the village for me to take, but rest assured I have someone I wish to ask to come with me, my best friend the Yamakag.
Back to top Go down
Roselia Sugara
Jōnin
Roselia Sugara

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 3200

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Rose nodded at Shizen's reply, he seemed confident in his plans and with the Yamakage at his side things would seem just that much easier though a hint of concern still rang in her mind ''Then I hope you will be ok during your expedition, just know if you are harmed I will never forgive you for not taking me along and allowing me to heal you'' She said looking away from Shizen. Rose wasn't really the sappy type but something about Shizen seemed to draw her in ''I'm glad we came here Today, I've missed all this and... I'm glad I met you'' She said gesturing to the room and Shizen. ''The Sea is our home and soon we shall return to get it back once more'' She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I laughed slightly when she mentioned her not forgiving me if I was injured, I decided to drop a pretty dark joke "Well if I fail there will more than likely not be much of me left FOR you to heal." I would chuckle and go back to a warm smile as she mentioned how she was glad she met me, I gripped her hand again and said myself "I'm glad I met you too Roselia, we are some of the few that remain from Fukamigakure...We have to stay together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)   Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding the Refugee's (Shizen / Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2