Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Easter Event] A Chance encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

[Easter Event] A Chance encounter Empty
PostSubject: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 am

After leaving Aeran to deal with his own affairs Ayame found herself wandering The Sky Arena, certainly it was a beautiful place and something about it seemed to give her a burst of adrenaline. Ayame stood at the center as if she were about to face an opponent, in reality she actually felt like she needed some kind of spar of sorts and her body was ready for just that.

[tier 3]
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :
Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:02 am

The king of the ring sat in the stands, watching a rather fine piece of ass walking around the arena, she seemed tense somehow though which was weird since I was currently unable to be seen. Shrugging I stood up and opened a hole in the ground with a twitch of my fingers and jumped down it. As I did another hole appearing on the ground in front of Ayame, followed by a pair of giant white ears. The rest of his head popped out and he turned to look at the girll, a glimpse up his clothes made him grin and blush before shaking his head and speaking. "Ayame Uchiha, I am King T'set and I challenge you to a prize fight. Do you accept?" I kept my body underground for now, it would shift in shape a bit depending on the answer and things were easier this way.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 am

Ayame at first was startled, she wasn't sure if it was because a giant rabbit rose up from out of the ground or if it was because he spoke to her and asked for a fight, a smug looked crossed her face after reality kicked in. Ayame's body posture changed as she smiled at the bunny ''Ive heard about you... King T'set. Yes I was hoping for a fight Today and so it seems you are my opponent!'' Ayame roared proudly. Ayame readied herself for a fight she would never forget, literally. Fighting a talking bunny was something that would be hard to forget. Ayame allowed the smug look on her face grow wider as she peered over the bunny, it was obvious he had speed seeing as most rabbits were fast. She also knew he had some strange jutsu with holes so that would be another thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am

He smiled again though that was from catching another panty shot from his prime position, he then shook his head and realized she had accepted and he body morphed. His fingers wrapped to rim of the hole and he pushed it out so that it was several feet across, no doubt Ayame would move away from this happening and his form was revealed. A rather slender build this time with some decent power but otherwise unimpressive, fairly average in most aspects. He looked himself over and said "So this is what your subconscious believes you to be able to handle, interesting. In any case my stakes are simple, if you win I'll give you something your heart desires and if I win I get the same. I'm thinking these..." He would reach behind his back and pull out a pair of women's underwear that Ayame would find familiar, in fact she would be able to feel under her clothes that her underwear was currently missing now. "But I'll put these back for now, I want to earn my trophy." He did as before with his hand behind his back and she would feel her undergarments replaced. "So shall we begin now?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:31 am

Ayame watched as the Rabbit appeared out of the hole, jumping in the opposite direction in order to leave some space between the two. Ayame looked slightly surprised by the look of the Rabbit, he looked almost human like. Ayame was excited, she was about to fight some weirdo hybrid bunny, her body getting amped until.... the rabbit pulled out a pair of underwear. An angered look crossed her face as she realised that for a brief moment the underwear she wore ended up in the rabbits hands ''YOU!!!! YOU!!!'' Ayame roared. Calming herself Ayame realised that was a part of the rabbits plan, if she fought while angered her judgement would be clouded and the battle would be won easily. She focused her mind on winning, she wanted to win whatever prize she was about to receive. Ayame focused her eyes upon the rabbit and began by performing handseals and charging her chakra.

Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

I smirked and got straight to work, if this became my victory then my prize would be most sweet. I would also begin charging chakra but otherwise not move at all, well with the exception of a rather large grin on my face. Being a god of pleasure and indulgence had its benefits at times like these.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

Ayame prepared herself for an attack, with her jutsu ready to go there was only one thing left to do, Ayame inhaled air into her lungs and with a quick burst released it straight toward T'set, instead of air being released a line of fire rushed toward him at 60mph.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 am

The king laughed as she used a fire jutsu, she would never hit him with such a technique and he was going to make that clear. I shifted my feet into position and like a bolt of lightning I was gone, but only for a second. Ten images of me popped up in the area as I avoided her fireball and just continued running about as I taunted her. "Come now sweet cheeks, gonna have to step up your game to play with the big boys, unless you want to give me my treasure after all. AH! We could have so many kids! Move in with me cutie."

170/200
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:14 am

Ayame grunted as her jutsu missed, just as she thought he was much faster then she was and with his technique he seemed to appear all about the battlefield. A smirked crossed her face as she went into a run through the crowd of bunnies, Ayame activated her Sharingan to three tomoe. Her reaction time and speed increased Ayame ran through the crowd of bunnies, she could see T'set moving from spot to spot at a much slower rate then what it would normally seem, in a quick burst she took off toward the real one. ''I seee you, don't think you can defeat me with a simple trick like this'' She said with a tone of confidence. She knew with his current speed overpowering hers she would need to come up with a plan to stop his movements. Ayame studied each place he stopped and finally found a route that he was headed, with a quick swing of her fist Ayame aimed it toward the real T'set hoping it would connect with his face, while her leg positioned in his path hopefully being able to trip him. ''Boo'' she screamed in laughter.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 am

I had forgotten the whole slowey down time dealio of the sharingan, how foolish of me as it seemed her skill level reading had robbed me of thinking ahead like that. I did at least realize what was happening in enough time to see her fist coming but the leg was another story. As I ducked and was tripped I spun in the air and got a one second grope of her bum and just like that, even as my face was flat against the ground while the rest of my body was still traveling forward it was all worth it. I would get to my feet and dust myself off as I spoke again. "You know a proper wife shouldn't do things like that. Oh did I say wife how foolish. Im kidding, marry me my darling!!" I would get down on one knee, a bit of chakra stirring through me, most of it from my my heart racing so fast but I also needed a trump card to impress her in case my proposal was declined.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 am

Ayame made a successful attempt at tripping the Rabbit over though her fist had completely missed the silly rabbit. Ayame felt a grope of her butt as the rabbit flew past her an annoyed look crossed her face and seemed to increase as he proposed to her. Ayame decided to use this chance to try and trick the foolish rabbit, he seemed to be focused on her pantys and so with a quick though she would give him something along those lines. Ayame unclipped her Bra and swung it around her finger. She walked toward T'set and placed the bra over his eyes pretending to seduce the rabbit all the while she charged her chakra inide her lungs. ''So big boy you think you have what it takes to handle a girl like me'' She pretendfully giggled.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 am

The king's heart was racing so fast now that it could be heard by Ayame as she approached him with her bra around her finger. When the garment was placed on his face though his nose bled so bad that if he grew a tad woozy though the chakra he had prepared was still around and ready for action for his need to show off to her. HE question though made his nose bleed again as he stuttered his answer. "Y-y-yes I do my dear, OH YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY!!" He sat there trying to look at her through the bra though he couldn't even so he could only image the jiggle action going on right now on her chest as the supports were no longer in place.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 am

Ayame walked behind T'set in a playful manner as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Her Chakra was now ready for the jutsu but she decided to let him suffer for awhile longer. Ayame giggled as she massaged his shoulders and came closer to his ear ''Good, I was worried you wouldn't be able to handle my Hotnessss...'' She whispered playfully. With that Ayame took a few steps back ''Are you ready for IT'' she said emphasizing IT. Ayame inhaled a rush of air and exhaled it in a fast movement, a large fireball ten feet tall and ten feet wide in the shape of a dragons head released from Ayame's mouth and was headed straight toward T'set, due to how close they were it would take a miracle for him dodge the attack and even if he did so due to her mastery of Katon she still would be able to produce 2 more afterward. The Fireball neared closer and closer to its target, Ayame almost felt sorry for the Rabbit as it traveled at a slow speed through her eyes. ''I do'' she said playfully.

Chakra Remaining: 200

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 am

The flames were shot but in that split second my mind was so blank that I thought she really meant her body's hotness and as she said the magic words I do my heart pounded and I shot up to leap for joy. Granted the chakra I had been storing was all used up in my moment of weakness, sky rocketing me one hundred feet into the air to just barely dodge the fireballs though as he came down the bra flew off his face a little bit and he saw the scorched ground where he had been less than a second ago. He simply folded his arms across his chest as he fell down, only moving to catch the bra and tuck it away into his magical storage behind his back. "Now now, one can only take so many attempted murders before they decide marriage isn't the best idea. I'm afraid I can only forgive you once more my love." I would say this as my eyes drifted to her breasts that would be swaying freely in the breeze now unless she used her hands to cover them.

160/200
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

Ayame watched as T'set leapt into the air, she had failed again in hitting him with her jutsu and this time it was technically her fault. Ayame folded her arms in frustration as T'set eyes seemed to be set on her boobs, her arms now covering them. Ayame only had a few options on her side, she would barely be able to keep up with his speed so she could fight hand to hand with him or should could do something she didn't want to, give up. ''Fine'' she mumbled as she walked toward T'set, placing her hands into her pants she easily removed her panties from her body, of course she pretended to accidently make it look sexy. Ayame finally got them free and held her panties in her hands as she walked toward T'set, she held them out with a brief nod to him ''Fine I give up.. take your prize'' she said annoyed although the whole time charging her chakra. She would try tricking the silly Rabbit again with the same type of trick hoping this time he would focus on her boobs again.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am

I was almost about to go grab the prize but then I remembered the rules and that damned pumpkin headed idiot that would interfere when they were broken. I would close my eyes and look away as I placed my hand in front of me to signal her to stop. "I can not take such a wonderful gift without earning it, no I must follow our deal to the letter my love." My composure would relax again as I returned my eyes to the prize and so longingly fantasized about snatching them and running away before the rules lawyer showed up.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 am

Ayame scowled at the word 'rules' before placing her panties into her pocket ''Im going to win this rabbit!'' she roared once more as she ran at him with her fist clenched aimed right at his face, her other hand aimed at grabbing one of his arms into a lock. Ayame focused her sharingan on T'sets movements.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 am

The punch would land and send me backwards out of her reach for the grab. I chuckled a bit, "Playing rough love? Well alright then if you insist." I kicked up a bit of dust with my giant ass rabbit feet and started performing hand seals, I had a tricky trick in mind and I really did enjoy the result it presented to me.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 am

Ayame was startled by the dust kicked up but waved it off after noticing T'set forming handseals, thinking quickly Ayame threw a Shuriken toward T'set. ''Its the only way I play'' she said forming handseals herself. Her next attack needed to atleast hit if she wanted any chance of beating him, she needed to find a way past him and his speedy jutsu. While performing her hand signs Ayame ran toward T'set at full speed, seeing as her hands were busy she used her left leg to swing toward T'sets stomach.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 am

As ayame went in for her Kick the king would duck underneath her leg and finish his last hand seal. He grabbed a clod of dirt and threw it at her so that she wouldnt be able to see for a moment which was all he needed. In his split second of time to act h exploded and reformed into a pair of underwear identical to the one's in her pocket. He then slid himself into her pocket and meshed with the other pair so that they couldn't be told apart, this truly was the greatest plan ever.

155/200
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 am

Ayame felt the dirt in her eyes, her vision was blurred for a moment before she regained it again. The Rabbit was gone and nowhere to be seen. Ayame checked her pockets incase the Rabbit had stiffed her by stealing the panties and running, the thought seemed to agitate her further. As Ayame felt into her pocket she realized there was more Fabric then before, pulling it out she realized that there were now two pairs. A smirk crossed her face as she stared down at both pairs in her hand, she could tell one had a chakra signature and decided to play with the silly bunny. She dropped the real pair and stomped on them as though she had been fooled and raised her leg to step into the pair that was the rabbit king. the other leg went in and slowly and seductively I raised my panties up my legs.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 am

I had worked, it had actually worked! Against all odds my foolhardy plan had made it through to success but then it happened. The panties let a single drop of blood fall and hit the ground, like a chain reaction once that drop made impact a powerful stream of blood was flowing out my nose as I transformed back into my normal self and laid there face down between her legs as every drop of my blood was drained. I was defeated.

The body exploded like a shadow clone and the real me now stood behind her tapping my foot on the ground with one hand on my nose and the fiendish undergarments in the other. I shook my hand holding the panties and jumped up to have a rabbit hole form under me I would not accept my defeat this day, not when the prize was so precious.
Back to top Go down
The Proctor
Genin
The Proctor

Character Age : -
Ryo : 3103

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 am

Proctor was watching from the stands when T'Set tried to flee with his prize, he had watched the whole fight with his jaw on the ground. That rabbit had absolutely no shame. He hopped to his feet and in an instant was standing in front of Ayame with the ero-rabbits ears in his hand. "My Apologies, this rabbit has no regard for rules -ahem" He would look up and down her curves and her exposed breasts with a large grin across his pumpkin head. "Now give back the panties T'set. Rules are rules -ahem" With a puff of smoke Proctor vanished once more leavign the two alone.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 am

I had gotten caught, I dont know why I thought I could get away but it was worth a shot. Before Proctor vanished again I made a statement. "You know for one of eternal joy you really are a downer sometimes." With him gone I held out the panties to Ayame, looking away from her in shame at my loss. "I suppose you'd like your prize now, I think I have just the things as well." I would wait for her to take back her undergarments before retrieving her prize.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 am

Ayame laughed at the look on T'sets face, he seemed so depressed over his loss, she had already won and half her lady bits had already flopped out so what did you need her panties for ''Keep them... you deserve em'' she smiled playfully. ''Its for the enjoyable time I had with you'' she laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] A Chance encounter   [Easter Event] A Chance encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Easter Event] A Chance encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next