Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

[Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Empty
PostSubject: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 am

Sorra tode into the arena full of confidence, he had heard King T'Set was back for another year and was eager to prove his strength against him. He stood in the centre of the large are and screamed out to the sky. "T'Set i challenge you!" .

[Tier 1]
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :
Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:47 am

I appeared in a rabbit hole in front of the kid with my head poking out, a pair of black lacy panties on my head with my ears poking through the leg holes. "You rang?" This one seemed much different from most shinobi but it was not the aura of a samurai, it was most peculiar to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 am

Sora cracked a slight smile and grinned with absolute confidence as he felt hs body warp and change. "Sky Walk Jets!" He felt the jets jut out from behind his calves as he jumped into the air and kicked off the atmosphere itself. He rose to aound 10ft in the air before he changed his body once more. "Overcharge! Gaon Cannon!" He couldnt help but gape at the black lacy panties that were on the rabbit's head, they were clearly a woman's and the bunny looked so ridiculous with them on. "Take this you Ero-Rabbit! GAON CANNON!" A massive blast of energy shot from the newly formed cannon on his right arm as it shot through the air with massive speed.

0/10 Points Remaining

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 am

I had to back-flip out of the rabbit hole in order to avoid the quickly launched projectile, I had a feeling this fight would not be quite on par with the display that had been shown in my last challenge where I had obtained my hat. "Why, why is it normally dudes. I feel this is the pumpkins doing as punishment for last time." I looked at myself to see that I had a body the size of a child, this was going to be a fairly weird fight but it had to be done. Thinking of an appropriate prize for myself I came to a conclusion and called out while charging chakra and running the field no doubt avoiding another incoming blast soon. "I accept your challenge, though if I win you have to learn that ero-technique if you want to summon me again next year!!"
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 am

Sora ontinued to jump through the air using his sky walk and with a powerful kick off the air he swung a kick at the rabbits head from the air. "There's no i ero-bunny. i always win. AND I'M A GUY! WHY WOULD I LEARN AN ERO-TECHNIUE!" With hsi other leg sora would kick off the air once more whether his kick connected or not.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am

The king stopped dead in his tracks, the boy's kick would land in the area in front of him where he would have been had he kept going. He stopped out of shock though not from strategy though at the kid's comment. "WHY WOULD YOU LEARN AN ERO-TECHNIQUE??? WHY THE HELL NOT?? NOT A FAN OF FEMALES ARE YOU??" MY hands were raised above my head as I yelled this the chakra from before was still charging as I looked him dead in the eye for his stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 am

Sora couldn't belive what he was hearing, he had come expecting to fight an ancient being risen once more to test the mettle of fighter but instead he was stuck facing off against a perverted rabbit with panties on his head! "Of course i'm a fan of the ladies, I'm just not a fan of being one!" With tht he raised his cannon once more as he kicked bck in the air just in front of the bunny, with such close range he was sure he would hit. "Gaon Cannon!" He launched the blast of energy directly at the rabbit as he kicked back and up into the air putting some distance between himself and the ero-rabbit. He started sending all his extra energy into the cannon as he charged for a more powerful shot.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Chakra was still swelling up as I gave another dumbfounded look, the kid didn't quite seem to understand the shinobi uses of such a technique or the fact that he would be learning it as punishment for losing but in either case I was having to deal with this canon again. Using the force of the blast to my advantage I jumped off my feet and let it shoot me away. Upon impact I could feel some small fractures in my arm but it wasnt anything I couldn't deal with, in any case though this weakened form was starting to get the best of me with how long it took to store power but soon all would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

"Tsk, you're too damned fast ero-rabbit. I guess that's how you stole those panties, or are they yours?" Sora kicked off the air to bounce around at 30ft in the air as he kept a wary eye on the rabbit. He continued to send exta energy into his cannon as he prepared to fire off his most powerful shot.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 pm

My power was just about charged enough now and I decided to take the fight to him, using the strength of my legs I jumped up to meet the kid in the sky with the chakra starting to take form as I clenched my fist. "Well kid looks like this is gonna be it, last man standing and all that jazz." I smirked as I wondered just which one of us would be left after this, if either.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Sora cracked a grin as he aimed his cannon at the rising bunny, he braced it with his other hand as the barrel of it started glowing. "Unlucky for you Ero-Rabbit, i've finished charging. OVERCHARGE: GAON CANNON!". Sora let the massive shot loose from his arm at the rising bunny, who unlike him had no way of redirecting himself in the air. In the moment of concentration it took to fire the shot he had stopped kicking the air and dropped slightly, nevertheless the shot was dead on target and Sora kicked back away and down towards the ground as he watched the energy blast fly through the air at an incredible speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

I should have seen an attack like this coming from a mile away but this childish form affected me both physicaly and mentally to put me in the proper mindset for the fight. As he said his line I answered him with, "Oh yeah? So have I but mine's bigger." I opened my clenched fist to reveal a spinning egg made of chakra that seemed rather powerful and unstable. I watched the kid fire at me and start heading down so I threw my ninja grenade at him in such a way that it would hit his own canon shot and explode so that he couldn't escape its massive range. I would then take the hit of his shot and get slammed into the ground, my bones broken for now and otherwise defeated but this may end up being the first draw in the history of my matches. No doubt that pumpkin headed bastard would make me pay up anyway though.

70/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Sora watched in horror as the egg hit the shot from his cannon and caused a massive explosion. He was already falling when the shockwave hit him and rocketed him towards the ground, thankfully he was slightly further away from the blast as its speed had put some distance between them. He spun wildly in the air and only just managed to kick off once and somersault to land heavily on one knee instead of on his back. His knee cried out in protest and he felt it pop slightly, the tender feeling across his front told him at least one rib was broken but he kept a fierce gaze locked on the rabbit, his cannon pointed directly at him. He was breathing heavy but still able to fight, though he wouldn't be moving or kicking through the air anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 pm

I heard the kid land with some slight crunches and a rather loud pop though from the lack of pained cries he was either the victor or dead so it was time to get up. My body shifted as my bones not only healed themselves but extended to put me back to my seven foot tall adult body. I looked at the kid and reached behind my back, pulling out a miniature white flag to end the fight. I dropped the object and made my way over to heal him up and give him his prize before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Sora slumped as the bunny got up and morphed into a larger version of himself, he couldn't fight anymore if the bunny wasn't injured. He was just about to bitterly admit defeat when the bunny pulled out a white flag and gave it a little wave. Sora grinned and tried to rise to his feet as T'Set walked over to him. "No so shabby hey ero-rabbit? guess i won't be learning that ero tech after all, though truth be told, i can't learn it anyway."
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

The rabbit chuckled, he now recognized what clan this kid was from and was at peace with his loss against such a powerful foe. I reached down a felt the kid's knee and with a snapping movement it was back in place and no longer busted, I would do the same for the rest of his broken bones and bruises. "You did well, though as far as the ero-technique I've seen your ancestors pull off something similar with your odd genetics. In any case though you've won so its prize time." I'd reach behind my back and pull out a large novelty plastic egg, I cracked it over my knee and out spilled a pile of cash, "You greedy little shit." I would laugh at this for a moment and return looking to him to see what he thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Sora threw back his head and laughed as a pile of cash spilled out, he had forgotten that there was a prize involved in this fight, he had done it simply for the competition. "Ah you can never have enough money right ero-rabbit? And we have a legend about you and 'that' technique, we call it King T'set's shame because of a certain 'young lady' you shall we say got to know a little too well." Sora kept laughing as he looked at the ero-rabbit's face and remembered the time he had been told the story.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck a bit as he recalled a story from many generations ago, "Yeah, not my greatest day." As I said this my ears perked up at the sound of someone else calling my name for a challenge, "Well then sounds like I have to go. I'll see you next year kid." I hopped backwards a few times until a rabbit hole opened up underneath me and I fell into only to have it close as I cleared the surface to leave the kid there by himself.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny    [Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Easter Event] Fighting the Bunny
Page 1 of 1