Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Empty
PostSubject: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

[Tier 1]

I walked into the Sky Arena wearing my usual battle attire; my stealth suit and Shadow Mask. Borei was tucked into its sheath which rested on my waist. I was waiting for my opponent. A particular opponent that happened to be a king, but also a bunny. His name... "T'Set!" I yelled. "I challenge you!" As I waited, I charged chakra into each of my hands and my body. It would be nice to give a rabbit a nice ass beating for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :
Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

The hole in the ground opened slowly as a rather annoyed looking rabbit king popped his head out and went ahead and climbed to the surface as said rabbit hole closed behind him. "Alright kid let's go ahead and do this, been a long day and pretty much a total sausage fest. You know the rules, kick my ass and get a prize alright break." The king would start charging chakra as usual as he jumped backwards to put distance between the two of them for this battle to start proper.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

I nodded and stayed in the same spot as I charged chakra through my body and my hands. This rabbit was clearly annoyed and didn't want to put up much of a fight with me. I still thought it would be fun to kick his ass. It was a fucking bunny. Not many people can say they've fought a bunny. Of course, it just makes me seem high if I were to tell people about it.
Back to top Go down
King T'set
Genin
King T'set

Character Age :
Ryo : 3100

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Chakra still charging I ran at the kid and leaped at him with a flying kick. Such a direct move felt odd to me, it wasnt planned out at all and was rather foolish which meant that I was on a tier one fight again and was swearing in my head.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 pm

I watched the rabbit run at me and jump into the air. I drew Borei, but in the process unleashed the flash. He'd suffer some problems with his vision after that one. As he flew toward me with his flying kick, I side stepped to avoid it, but stabbed down with my dagger as he flew by. It would leave a nice sized gash. I pivoted on my left leg and rotated. The chakra charge to my body was complete and my arms became coated in fuuton chakra. I launched the large arc of wind at the rabbit as he soared toward the ground. I continued the charge of chakra to my hands and watched for him to make another move.

70/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]   Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wabbit Hunting [Easter Event]
Page 1 of 1